Everyone’s got a bucket list. But sometimes, the very best experiences are right within reach. Our aim is to make the most of each day, finding new adventures for our family of 3 (and sometimes, just the 2 of us) in and around Atlanta.
We’re Christie, Ken, and Lucie Nichols.
Here are ten things about us.
- We’re Atlanta natives (i.e., mythical unicorns).
- We live just inside the perimeter, in Northeast Atlanta.
- We were married in Jamaica, in 2009.
- We have one dog, Axel (a border collie mix). He just turned 5, and he’s the absolute BEST.
- We also have 2 cats, Catface and Gremlin. They’re jerks.
- Lucie is about to turn 4 and is currently obsessed with drawing (mostly on herself, other people, or the wall), sweets of all kinds, and Spiderman.
- A lot of our down time is devoted to fixing up our “starter home,” a 1957 split level that we purchased in 2010. It’s a labor of love!
- Our neighbors used to call our house the “meth house” before we moved in, because it was ugly and had been vacant for a long time. Only one of those things has changed…
- Ken is an accountant, and Christie works in digital marketing (content strategy). Neither of us really understands what the other does for a living.
- We are both full-time, working parents, so it’s super important to us that we get the most out of every weekend together!
For the ♥ of all things fun and family in the A, please follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Have a comment, idea, or just want to say hello? We’d love to hear from you! Contact us here.